Join Us at the Capitol in Denver May 11th 1-4pm
#MillionsMissing is a global day of action for health equality for people with Myalgic Encephalomyelitis (ME or ME/cfs).
We bring attention to the Millions across the globe who are Missing from their careers, their hobbies, their social networks and their former lives due to this extremely debilitating disease.
Last year was our largest global protest ever with 100 cities around the world demonstrating, and even more participating virtually. This year will be even larger as #MillionsMissing events will take place around the world over the course of an entire week from Sunday, May 5 to Sunday, May 12.
In Denver our event is on Saturday May 11th.
- Guest Speakers
- Live Music
- Personal Stories from our Members
- A Call to Action
- Meet others in the ME community
- Share stories and advice with other Caregivers and Allies
- Let Colorado know that ME exists in all our neighborhoods
- Learn how to make your voice heard in Congress
We hope to see you there!